Do you want to save time, money and resources whilst improving your output quality?
Thanks to apps such as Checcki, GoReport and Pocket Survey, the process of surveying has never been so efficient. A world apart from manual effort and piles of paper, these apps digitise and streamline the process into three easy steps:
- Survey: Collect your information quickly on site using a smartphone or tablet (this could be in the form of a survey, checklist or risk assessment etc)
- Edit & Review: Check you have all the data necessary
- Publish: Generate your report (which can then be saved, dispersed or published)
Checkki is an app from ‘Uptivity Apps’ that promises more than just checklists.
You can choose the most suitable option for you:
- Fill in pre-populated checklists tailored to your sector and follow specific guidelines (such as reopening in the light of COVID-19 guidelines)
- Create your own checklists based on your specific needs
Checkki is suitable for a variety of sectors including but not limited to: Construction & Engineering, Health & Care, Hospitality, Offices & Business Centres, Restaurants & Takeaways, Retail, and Warehouses & Factories.
GoReport offers an intuitive, flexible and configurable software solution that can be customised and provide for a range of professions. These include: Residential, Commercial, Fire, Insurance, M&E (Mechanical & Electrical).
Consult the table below for details on pricing and features or see the website for further details: https://goreport.com
Pocket Survey is a Condition Survey & Reporting Software for Smart Android Devices.
There are a variety of options:
- Off-the-Shelf Condition Survey Templates to try out immediately
- Fully Customisable Survey Templates & Reports: Pocket Survey’s support team offer customisation of any survey template to suit your exact requirements
- For customised templates Pocket Survey will produce a free working prototype within a matter of days
Pocket Survey is suitable for a variety of sectors including: Commercial, Housing, Compliance Risk Assessment Software, and Residential.
Consult the table below for details on pricing and features or see the website for further details: https://www.pocketsurvey.co.uk
Hopefully, this post has served as insight into surveying solutions that might suit your business needs.
For further details or queries please leave a comment below or contact an individual company via their website. Booking a demo (offered by all three companies) is advisable to gain a deeper understanding of what would work for you.
Thank you for reading, you are one step closer to streamlining your business.
Consult the table below for details on pricing and features or see the website for further details: https://www.uptivity.co.uk/checkki/
[table id=5 /]